The Ontario Institute of the PMAC is pleased to offer membership to individuals involved at all levels in the field of Supply Chain Management. Whether you are a purchasing and supply chain management practitioner, business professional, or student considering a career in the profession, membership can assist you in attaining your personal and professional development goals.
Benefits of Membership
- Networking Opportunities
- Complimentary Subscription to OIPMAC’s Magazine – The Connect
- Preferred access to SCM Resource Centre article
- Latest Supply Chain Management News and Trends
- Complimentary Subscription to Purchasing b2b
- NEW Access to the OIPMAC Member Portal
- Best Practices and Professional Development
- New Career Opportunities
- Advocacy and Promotion
- Volunteering and Leadership Opportunities
- Money saving benefits…and more
The Ontario Institute of PMAC, along with its National and Provincial partners, constitute the leading professional association in Canada for supply chain management (SCM) professionals. OIPMAC awards a professional designation in supply chain management under the authorization of provincial legislation, and is responsible for standards-setting, accreditation and the continuing professional development of its members.
OIPMAC continuously strengthens its commitment to address the needs of our membership through tangible benefits, valuable resources, and meaningful member events across Ontario. Our focus is on building the SCM community and ensuring our members stay connected.
How do I become a member?
Simply complete the Membership Application Form and submit it via fax/mail to:
Ontario Institute of the PMAC
1 Dundas Street W. P.O. box 64, Suite 2704
Toronto, Ontario M5G 1Z3
To request more information, please email us at email@example.com.